16 Nisan 2011 Cumartesi

HILLSBOROUGH FACİASI TWEETER MESAJLARI




Today is a special day. Recently I'm here, I want to give from the heart, my love and support Liverpool's families.
Luis Suarez
Thinking of the 96 who never came back..... YNWA xxxxxxxxxxx
Robbie Fowler
My toughts with victims and families of Hillsbrough. #JFT96.
Xabi Alonso
Tomorrow a very sad day !!!! I will be in Anfield for the Hillsborough Service!!!!
Lucas Leiva
My thoughts will go out to the 96 who never came back. Y.N.W.A
Dirk Kuyt
My toughts with the families and the victims of Hillsbrough. #JFT96.
Cesc Fabregas
Today every football fan should stop for a minute and remember the #hillsborough 96 , 22yrs ago today 15th April 1989... #YNWA !!!
Russell Brand
Hopefully one day there will be Justice for The 96.Thoughts are with everyone affected on that terrible day.
Marina Dalglish
My thoughts are with the families of the 96 who lost their lives at Hillsborough and to everybody affected by the tragedy.
Michael Owen
#JFT96 always remembered and in our hearts! #YNWA
Jack Wilshere
Today my thoughts are with my 96 fellow reds. On this day in 1989, we all went to a game, but I was lucky, I came home. JFT96. YNWA
Paul Dalglish
#justiceforthe96
Ryan Babel 
Justice #Hillsborough96
Vegard Heggem
#JusticeForTheNinetysix NEVER FORGOTTEN #YNWA
Alvaro Arbeloa
JUSTICE FOR THE 96TH! WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!!!!!
Daniel Pacheco 
All thoughts to the 96 who never returned! YNWA
Steven Irwin 
Justice 4 96, together we help all the familys, liverpool is the biggest family YNWA
Kristoffer Peterson
Justice for the 96
Dean Bouzanis 
Take the time to remember all those that lost their lives at hilsborough 96 RIP #Youll Never Walk Alone
Kristoffer Peterson
JUSTICE for the 96 fans of LFC that never come back of Hillsborough.
Emiliano Insua


Not: Resmi siteden alınmıştır.. 

Hiç yorum yok: